On November 15, three FBI agents came to the Chicago home of an international solidarity
- Drop the Charges against Rasmea Yousef Odeh!
- Drop the Charges Against Carlos Montes, Stop the FBI Attack on the Chicano and Immigrant Rights Movement, and Stop FBI Repression of Anti-War Activists NOW!
- Drop all charges against the NATO 5 and all anti-NATO protesters!
- 550,000 messages sent to elected officials
- 5026 signatories to the petition
- 397 organization endorsements of the petition
*Statistics are current as of January 26 2011.