Drop the charges against MN Uprising defendants. Sign the Petition
The All-African People’s Revolutionary Party (A-APRP) (GC) recognizes that the coordinated raids and intelligence actions directed at the homes and offices in Illinois, Minneapolis, Wisconsin, California, North Carolina, and Michigan on Friday, September 24, 2010, of Anti-War and Solidarity Activists, crimes committed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), are a continuation of the FBI’s depraved history of intimidation, destabilization, manipulation, and destruction of Nationalist, Pan-Africanist, Socialist, Anarchist, International Solidarity, Environmentalist, Women’s, Peace, Anti-War and Repression, Trade Unionist, and other progressive and revolutionary movements. Activists, under the penalty of prison for non-compliance, are being coerced to appear in front of a federal grand jury. The grand jury is the despicable instrument of coercion and protector of bourgeois law, as the political enforcer of the policy of reaction and repression.
The use of the FBI and the grand jury, instruments of repression by the US government, cements the need for greater organization, solidarity and unity in the movement s for national liberation, social, economic, and political justice, whether it is in North, South, or Central America, Africa, the Middle East, particularly, Palestine, Europe, Asia, or Polynesia. Every effort is being made to thwart the advance of the struggle to end the oppression and exploitation of one human being over the other. We must stiffen our resolve to not retreat on the righteousness and justness of our struggle.
The A-APRP (GC) recommends the following individual and coordinated actions be taken as one way to advance our common struggles, goals and aspirations:
- Intensify the research, discussion, and educational work on the role of the FBI and grand jury in stifling and impeding the organization and works of those who are opposed to the domestic and international crimes against Humanity committed by the US government and are also establishing International and Pan-African Solidarity of progressive and revolutionary forces.
- Organize or join protests against the FBI- An Enemy of all Humankind!
- Intensify the struggle to build and strengthen alliances in the Solidarity, Anti-War and Anti-Repression, Environmentalist, Anti-zionist, Political Prisoner, Peace, Pan-Africanist and Socialist movements.
- Join movements of Solidarity and Support for all Justice seeking People attacked by the FBI and subpoenaed by the grand jury.
- All women and men of conscience must join a progressive or revolutionary organization that is working for Justice for the People.
The A-APRP (GC) is the inheritor and continuator of the revolutionary theory and practice of Kwame Nkrumah, Sekou Toure and Kwame Ture. Our objective is Pan-Africanism: the total liberation and unification of Africa under scientific socialism. Pan-Africanism is the only solution to the chronic capitalist and imperialist imposed problems of the 1.5 billion African People who are scattered, suffering and struggling throughout Africa and the African Diaspora. Our ideology is Nkrumahism-Toureism. Revolution is our work and study. We will go wherever the African Revolution needs or sends us!
We Will Forever Stand With Those Who Seek Justice For World Humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!